Monday 10 September 2012

Birthday Candle Nail Art


This week I have decided to create a very self indulgent nail design… It’s my birthday so what else, birthday candle nails!

Birthday_candle_nail_art
 

I didn’t want candles on every nail so decided to paint my nails Pastel Pink from Models Own apart from my ring finger.  This one I painted with a simple French manicure with a pink line to create the candle.

Once this had dried I added darker pink dots over my nails and on the pink line of the candle and added a small flame using a yellow polish and red glitter polish mixed together.

To finish off the whole look I used a glitter top coat for that extra special birthday shine.  You could of course do candles on all nails in different colours if you wanted to add more.

I hope you like this simple but fun look!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...