Monday 17 September 2012

Models Own: Mirrorball Nails

Hello all,

So it was my birthday last week and I got lots of lovely presents, including nail varnishes!! Yay!

I was very lucky and got the Models Own Mirrorball collection, but they are all so gorgeous that I couldn't decide which one to try first, so instead I didn't choose! I used them all!!! One colour on each nail!

Mirrorball_models_own_nail_art

I love all the different glitters and when I move my hands all the different colours make it look like my nails are holographic!  The glitter particles in each colour differs from round glitter specs, glitter strips and glitter chunks making the look individual every time you use it.  The glitter is easy to apply and you get a fairly good coverage with one coat, although I would recommend two coats for a super sparkly finish.

From left to right starting with my thumb I am wearing
Boogie Nights
Dancing Queen
Disco Inferno
Hot Stuff
Freak Out
 
The black is Revlon Knockout

Enjoy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...