Monday 8 October 2012

White Tiger and Glitter Nail Art

This week I was inspired by cutepolish.  She had posted a Glitzy Rainbow Tiger nail design and I really liked it.  I wanted to give the tiger stripes a go and I liked the glitter and stripe combo.  I didn't want rainbow tiger nails though, so I decided to adapt the design slightly and make it a white tiger design.

white_tiger_and_glitter_nail_art


To create this look I painted all my nails with Models Own Sterling Silver polish.  After this had dried, to create an accent nail on my ring finger, I topped the silver with Models Own Freak Out from the Glitterball collection.  To create the tiger stripes on the rest of the nails I used a black striper from Andrea Fulerton.  All you need to do is have a very small amount of polish on the brush, start at the edge of the nail and flick the brush towards the centre of the nail.  You then repeat the same steps again next to your first set of lines to make tiger stripes rather than just single flicks.  As always I finish off with a top coat to protect the design.

I hope you like my version of this cutepolish design.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...