Monday 10 June 2013

Barry M: Blue Grape and Bubblegum Confetti

Hi all,

It's just a quick post this week to show off the gorgeous Barry M Blue Grape Gelly and Bubblegum Confetti.

Barry-m-blue-grape-and-bubblegum.jpg

 
Blue Grape is my first Gelly and I love, love, love it!!!!! It's such a rich blue and when they hi-shine, they mean it! I haven't been able to stop looking at my nails since I put it on.  As it's a gelly it's quite a thick formula.  If done carefully you could get away with one coat, but I would recommend two.  It takes a little longer to dry than other polishes, but it's worth it for the hi-shine afterwards.  You could get away without a topcoat if you wanted but I always like to use one to prolong my manicure.
 
As you can see I topped this with Bubblegum Confetti.  This too is gorgeous.  It is jam packed with tiny flecks of light blue and white.  I have only used one coat, but got plenty of coverage, I didn't want to over do it otherwise you wouldn't see my Blue Grape underneath.  It would work well building it up in layers as well if you wanted to go with that look though.  The finish isn't grainy after one topcoat either which is a great bonus!
 
I can see myself going for some more Barry M gellies and confettis! Have you got any? What are your favorites? x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...