Tuesday 10 September 2013

Black and Gold Glitter Nail Art

Hello all,

As you may have seen yesterday I posted swatches of Models Own Fiesta Collection in Fashionista.  Even though it's a nice colour, it's not a very me colour so I decided to top it off with some nail art.

Black-and-gold-glitter-nail-art.jpg

I started by using Revlon Knockout to create my diagonal black nail tips.  These diagonal lines tilt the opposite way on both hands, so when you look at my nails they all match up nicely.  Once this was dry I topped off my nails with Wet n' Wild Tonight's Going To Be A Good Night.  This is a gorgeous multi glitter with both black and gold glitter particles in it.  The black glitter is slightly smaller and gives quite good coverage.  The gold glitter is a bit trickier to place on the nail, but it's worth moving it around with the bush to get it in the right place.  I love how the opposite glitters contrast against the polishes I've used.

This would be a great manicure for a party or an occasion.  I like doing nail tips like this for a quick touch of nail art.  Have you done any nails like this?  I'd love to see... leave me a comment below x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...