Saturday 16 November 2013

Sunshine Award

Hello all,

I was nominated for a Sunshine Award by The Imprefect 10.  I hadn't heard about it before, but here it is...


It works like this

Post the Sushine Award picture in the blog post
Post 11 random facts about yourself
Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you
Nominate 11 other bloggers for the award
Write 11 questions for them to answer

I can tell you now, I am going to cheat a little bit as I am not going to nominate 11 people as I know there are some bloggers who prefer to keep things a bit more private... but I invite anyone who would like to take part to go ahead and answer my questions if you'd like to... even if you just want to do it in the comments section perhaps, rather than write a whole post.

11 Random facts about me

  1. The 'Pinkglow' bit of my blog name comes from my days at uni... once I had moved out of halls and into a student house with some of my friends I painted the room I was renting in really baby pink, a bit like pepto bismol.  My sister bought me a bright pink light shade with fluff and glitter.  From the outside of the house there was a very bright pink glow... and it has stuck since then
  2. My favourite number is 13... I was born on Friday the 13!
  3. I have a Mickey Mouse teddy who is the best... he goes everywhere with me (on holidays, weekends away etc)
  4. I don't like full stops, I think they look too final and formal... You will find that I use exclamation marks mainly, don't worry though, I'm not shouting at you!
  5. Purple and Pink are my favourite colours
  6. I love films and going to the cinema
  7. My favourite food has got to be pasta... I could eat it all the time
  8. One of my pet peeves has got to be when a toilet roll is put on the holder the wrong way round!  It should come from the front, not hang down at the back!
  9. My favourite animals are pigs!!!!!
  10. Theme parks are awesome
  11. I don't feel right if I haven't straightened my hair or got a bit of mascara on

These are the questions from Rachel

What is your favourite nail polish brand? Models Own and Barry M
If you could be any Disney Character who would you be and why? Minnie Mouse because she is just so glamorous
What are your favourite blogs to read? Any of the Polish Party girls
What 3 things couldn't you live without? My family, my friends, my Mickey
Describe yourself with a movie title or song. Ummm... I don't know... That's really hard!  My favourite song is Aerosmith I Don't Want To Miss A Thing 
What is your favourite time of year and why? Autumn because it's so pretty with all the different colours
What is your funniest childhood memory? Going to watch my mum drive tanks and thinking it was a really good idea to walk down into one of the pits (pretending I was a tank) and getting stuck in the really thick knee high mud!  Needless to say it wasn't funny at the time for me... everyone else thought it was hilarious!
What is your favourite TV show? Grey's Anatomy
Share a beauty tip with me. Get rid of staining on nails by using whitening toothpaste
Name one blogger that you love and recommend to follow. I have recently found Pixel's Polish and she does some really cute designs (lots of Disney ones!!)
What TV shows did you watch when you were younger? All sorts of different ones. Mainly anything that was on Disney Channel and Nickelodeon.  I'm of the era of Boy Meets World, Sabrina the Teenage Witch, etc.  Live and Kicking on a Saturday morning was a must!

Wow, some of those were really hard!

Ok... So here are my questions if you want to have a go (remember to leave me a link so I can see yours)

  1. What is your most embarrassing moment?
  2. What is your main topic of blogging?
  3. If you could go back to any age which would you pick and why?
  4. Galaxy chocolate or Cadbury chocolate?
  5. What was the last film you saw at the cinema and was it any good?
  6. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three things would be in your emergency bag?
  7. If you could only choose one nail varnish to wear for the rest of your life, what would it be?
  8. Do you have any pets?
  9. What's your guilty pleasure when it comes to music?
  10. Facebook or Twitter?
  11. If you were a superhero, what super power would you have?
I hope you enjoyed finding out some random things about me and that you have a go at coming up with your own random facts x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...