Monday 9 December 2013

Snowflake Nail Art

Hello all,

I have done my first festive nails! Yay!  I love doing these snowflakes and this has become a sort of tradition now as I have done a variation of this design for the last few years.

Christmas-nail-art-snowflakes.jpg

I think these are the best ones I have done so far as I love the extra layer of sparkle I added.  I think this gives this design something a bit extra!  I started with two coats of Models Own Top Turquoise, then used a coat of NYC New York Colour in Lights-Camera-Glitter.  Then it was on to the snowflakes.  I used Models Own Snow White for these.  I used a striper brush from another polish for the star like bits of the snowflakes and then my dotting tool for the ends.

It's a really simple design which is why I like doing it.  The picture unfortunately does not do this glitter justice as you can't really see all the particles.  There are small bits of silver glitter and large glitter particles in blue and pink.  I think it really adds to the design making it look really frosty and wintry.  Hmmmm... now I've just got to decide what to do next!

2 comments:

  1. OMG !!! loved this one :) such a pretty manicure ! would you like to follow each other GFC and on bloglovin both :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the lovely comment! I always enjoy doing snowflake nails around Christmas x

      I'll check out your blog in a bit x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...