Monday 29 September 2014

Polish Party: Birthday Celebrations - Candles and Glitter

Hi all,

If you read my blog regularly you'll know that Lauren, Madison, and I, along with some other wonderful nail girls decided to join together each month, come up with a theme and paint our nails. Well that was a whole year ago! It's weird to think that it started with a very small group and now there are 55 people involved with Polish Party.  What better way to celebrate than with birthday candle nails?

Birthday-candle-nail-art-with-glitter.jpg

I posted a plain swatch of Models Own Diamond Luxe Oval Plum last week and it was so pretty I didn't want to take it off.  So I decided to use it as a base for my birthday nails.

I started by stamping the candles from my MoYou Greek Mythology 09 plate in white.  After they had dried I filled in the pattern with pink and silver nail art pens from Barry M.  I finished them off my adding gold glitter to the flames.  I wasn't sure about them at first, but they have grown on me.  I didn't want to stamp on all nails so I used Hot Stuff from the Models Own Mirrorball collection.  It's just the perfect kind of glitter for this design as it looks like confetti.

Don't miss what the other girls come up with.  I'm super excited to see them all.  Follow their links below.

Thanks for stopping by
Aimée x


2 comments:

  1. A whole year! I remember the first few tweets where we set it up :) And where did 55 people come from?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's mad isn't it? Who knew that many people would join in? X

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...