Monday 8 December 2014

Simple Festive Glitter Nails

Hi all,

Christmas is one of my favourite times to do nail art, oh who am I kidding?  Any time of the year is my favourite time to do nail art, and there will be some more Christmas designs coming up on my blog soon, but sometimes it's nice to go with something a bit more subtle, but still with a festive feel.

Essence-Roller-Coaster.jpg

I paired Essence Roller Coaster with Nina Ultra Pro Holographic Top Coat.  This is a great green for Christmas, it has a fine glitter running through it and a nice shine.

Nina-ultra-pro-holographic-top-coat.jpg

If you want to add some extra shimmer to your festive colour then I would recommend this Nina Ultra Pro top coat.  It's jam packed with different sized glitter fleck and it really catches the light. There is a video over on my Instagram from when I used this on a glitter gradient before.

What are your favourite shades to wear over the festive period?

Thanks for stopping by
Aimée x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...